• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Whom Do You Want to Take to Pound Town?

Who you gonna nail?

• Total voters

HeavyPetter

Carnal Decadence
Reaction score
Either because you have a special crush on her or you want to provide her with the distinct displeasure of a sexual encounter with the likes of yourself.

Not if you're into that Skins. I'll refrain from any jokes that insinuate you may be used to women with brain damage from your time at App.

(she is pretty cute though)

Off that list, I like Palin, Haley, Bachmann, Obama, and Sanford ex.

Interesting that I'm the only one non-racist enough to see the beauty of a nubian queen. Sgt Hulka went interracial with Nikki Haley.

Is this even a question? Palin is the sexiest woman alive, and the others listed range anywhere from "not unattractive" to "buck ugly".

As for Nikki Haley, I've seen interviews on TV where she does not appear in full make-up (or the makeup is faded due to heat) and it looks like she has significant acne scarring on her face. Not pretty.

Still waiting for Go to show up and express his undying love for Michelle Bachman.

Surprised Jenny Sanford isn't getting some votes. I actually know her sister and she's probably hotter than Jenny. She's an artist that went to Georgetown and was actually friends with Mutumbo in college.

a125cc0b3b56c2f9f5c948d689db509c.gif

The results of this poll are classic. Needed an option for Enfields wife since sports can me political. She's the only one who gives Palin any competition.

Back