• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why ACC Football Sucks

tj yates is the first unc quarterback to ever start a game in the nfl

Neg repper: If you want to disagree and discuss, that's fine. Why don't you do it here so we can discuss it?

No. Because people being recruited to be scholarship athletes are not being held to that academic standard.

Do you think that Wake and Duke have the same admissions standards for football players that Alabama, Auburn or LSU has? I bet Wake and Duke are higher and don't accept the same level of qualifiers.

And even though Wake and Duke players receive help and might get into easier classes and majors, they still have to complete Wake and Duke level work. You think academics are more difficult at Wake and Duke or at Alabama, Auburn and LSU?

I figure it's a pretty similar scenario at BC, UNC, UVA and GT as well.

tj yates is the first unc quarterback to ever start a game in the nfl at QB

Kansas+City+Chiefs+v+Oakland+Raiders+i3NsfnTJVgZl.jpg

LOL anytime I see a pic of him I immediately think of "Curry math." He was actually pretty decent as a WR if I remember correctly.

Curry's verbal to UVa was the big story that broke during the Thursday night game against State my senior year in 1997. That was the game Jeff Gordon got booed. And it was the night of the live ER show.

I forgot what "Curry math" referred to. That's a real old State boards reference.

Neg repper: If you want to disagree and discuss, that's fine. Why don't you do it here so we can discuss it?

Do you think that Wake and Duke have the same admissions standards for football players that Alabama, Auburn or LSU has? I bet Wake and Duke are higher and don't accept the same level of qualifiers.

And even though Wake and Duke players receive help and might get into easier classes and majors, they still have to complete Wake and Duke level work. You think academics are more difficult at Wake and Duke or at Alabama, Auburn and LSU?

I figure it's a pretty similar scenario at BC, UNC, UVA and GT as well.

Not the neg repper, but dwight jones didn't qualify at clemson, but got in to UNC. I also bet if we look at this list from before bmfd got caught that there will be more of the top ten going to UNC.

Not the neg repper, but dwight jones didn't qualify at clemson, but got in to UNC. I also bet if we look at this list from before bmfd got caught that there will be more of the top ten going to UNC.

The "supposedly" I put in my original comment was aimed at UNC. :D

Back