• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why aren't we discussing the sit in?

gingers are either very attractive or butt ugly--there really aren't too many in between ones.

gingers are either very attractive or butt ugly--there really aren't too many in between ones.

Yeah. I've been told with redheads, you have to use a binary scale instead of base 10.

Then you have people like Kristen Soltis Anderson who can vary her appearance dramatically.

So, does PH think Isla Fischer is ugly?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Where would you get that idea? I said the exact opposite.
Because you posted a photo of Isla and then said Abigail Fisher was ugly. It seemed like you thought that photo was Abigail, who is unfortunate looking.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Speaking of stuff we aren't discussing, Abigail Fisher has got to be one of the ugliest redheads I've ever seen. She dishonors the great legacy of redheads with the last name Fisher. OK, redhead, but she's a great one.

MDMH, you are horrible at reading.

he's too busy spanking it to his new blu-ray gold laminated laserdic special edition milos forman signed copy of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
Close. This was my most recent purchase:
the-bridge-on-the-river-kwai-blu-ray.png

Back