• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why Do We STILL keep talking about Bz Out?

Aren't we still paying Dino because of that contract extension?

Brilliant move. Hopefully we'll also give Bzz an extension 6 months before firing him to further deplete the funds we can't recover given the current excitement and giving levels for the program.

It is NOT going to happen any time soon unless he quits. He has a decent class coming in and will be given at least two more years with that alone

#buzzout but just sayin

Havent we learned that it's more important to hire the right man for the job, instead of keeping the wrong one to maintain our recruits?

Someone else used my "angus a douche again" tag! [Marv]YES!!!!!!![/Albert]

This is the happiest day of my life.

Only one thing you need to know: It was reported on this boards that lower level season tickets were available to the general public this year. What once took a hefty donation to the DC, for as long as I can remember, is now available at the walk-up window to the ticket office. That can't be good for the bottom line.

Ouch, someone just pointed out through a PM that things are even worse than the above. Not only were lower level season tickets seemingly available to anyone/everyone, but they are still highly available as single game tickets for even a Tobacco Road opponent.

Do you want 12+ lower level tickets to the Wake - NC State game at the Joel? It's as easy as going to the online ticket office and placing your order. Yes, NC State tickets are still available in large quantities in the lower level (I was able to essentially reserve an entire row):
w8bbbd.jpg

Lowers are also still available for the following ACC games: VT, FSU, Clemson, GT, BC. I assume they are available in even larger quantities than for the NC State game.

I shudder to think how many UNC and Duke fans are going to be in the Joel this year. 3-1, 4-1 to Wake Fan ratio? At least their money will help us hire another coach one day. :thumbsup:

I will keep talking bzzzzzout until this mistake is rectified. Those who are not bzzzout are complicit in the destruction of our hoops program.

Back