• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why I'm leaving GOLDman Sachs

Yeah guys, I just couldn't take it any longer. That sniping bitch, Bernise, got a 10% bigger bonus than me, and I just had enough!

I think I actually would have enjoyed of Moon wrote a comparable letter about why he is leaving OGB and returning to DS.

I think I actually would have enjoyed of Moon wrote a comparable letter about why he is leaving OGB and returning to DS.

They won't have me back nonny. shouldn't you be out slaying hood rats or whatever it is you think you do?

Why would Moon leave when he gets unlimited and uncensored parodies along with the ability to anonymously troll here?

Seriously. Moon doesn't have to worry about anybody ever telling him "no" here. It's got to be a nice escape from reality.

I've heard scuttlebutt that Mr. Smith got stiffed on his bonus this winter.

I've heard scuttlebutt that Mr. Smith got stiffed on his bonus this winter.

Dude already has enough bank to never worry about money again. Read his resume, he's fast tracked. A trillion dollars in client coffers. He's 33-34ish. No way is this about one bonus. This has to be an internal dispute. This guy is gonna get touted by Obama and toured around the country as the "people's banker" or some horseshit. That desk is a mess right now. I know a quant on that desk that got canned for no apparent reason other than a power play by some douche in London. That person appears to have pissed the wrong person off.

Last edited:
Massive corporate entities have an inherent PR problem. When you're that big you're doing bad things somewhere and more certainly pissing people off. I think bad press will eventually force corporations to change their branding into smaller less publicly connected entities for damage control in the internet age where a scandal has potential for massive financial damage.

Back