• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WHY is he still our basketball coach?

Anyone want to trade Danny for Pat Chambers? Frank Haith?

It appears that Currie is going to be active on the Twitters, at least based on yesterday's activity. How many people on this board can we get to reply "Fire Manning" to every single one of his tweets?

I want to see one of you hold your breath until someone fires Manning.

Maybe we're holding on for this?

Shaka Smart, Texas

This one is easy. Shaka hasn’t won a single NCAA Tournament game in Austin. Win one next season, or pack your bags.

No idea if he asked the doctor if he'd be able to coach basketball after the surgery.

I guess this helps explains why our 2020 basketball recruiting sucks.

Let’s see how well Manning coaches with a replacement knee.

wellman clearly kept manning because he would have felt bad about a guy losing his employer-provided health insurance with knee surgery pending. #prohumanitate

Knee replacement, wow. Should have gone to a kinesthesiologist first.

Maybe I should start a separate thread criticizing Danny for choosing to go knee replacement over Kinestheologist + physical therapy? Thoughts?

Manning should sit out next season to fully recover from his knee surgery.

Manning has God status among the KU faithful. The only ones wishing his a speedy recovery have ties to Kansas. Easy to filter out the hate when you can just fall back on your accomplishments 30+ years ago.

I don't wish harm on the guy. I just don't want him to coach our basketball team.

Back