• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why is WFRoadWarrior such a hater?

Why does WFRoadWarrior hates these boardz?

• He's a doosh

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • He's a doosh rocket

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • He's sadface it's taking away from his worst poster tourney

Votes: 22 39.3%
  • He's sadface that cagles never made him a Quad mod

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • He's sick of getting pwned in soccer talk by DV7

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • He hates the word "fuck"

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • He's a double doosh rocket

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Other

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At least he didn't Benedict Arnold us. There, I said something redeeming about the bastard.

He's now trying to single-handedly keep their sports board relevant. Cagles needs to make him a mod, if only out of pity.

I'd slap WFRW across the face with my fat cock if I had the chance. He deserves to be literally cock slapped.

This is just pathetic. Really guys. I could care less what happens with this site.

jealousy.jpg

This has nothing to do with the Worst Poster tournament. This is simply my view differs from yours about the need for and reason for the creation of another board.

Nothing more, nothing less. No hard feelings.
No! You called me childish and immature! My feelings are hard!
:h34rt:

hugs, not drugs. FWIW, the Worst Poster tourney is the only reason I still check the Quad

OH LORD....IRISH'S FEELINGS ARE HARD!!!

:wtfgay:

This is just pathetic. Really guys. I could care less what happens with this site.

I think you mean you couldn't care less. "Could care less" is a silly American idiom that makes no logical sense.

The more you know...

no-haters-allowed_design.png

Last edited:
Bump. Everyone say "hi RoadWarrior!"

I wonder what e-solitary confinement is like.

Bump. Everyone say "hi RoadWarrior!"

I wonder what e-solitary confinement is like.

I think they are making him sleep naked like Bradley Manning in fear that he will hang himself. They let him out of confinement at 9am every morning allowing him his 1 hour of posting a day which for some reason he uses to post WPT threads.

I'd slap WFRW across the face with my fat cock if I had the chance. He deserves to be literally cock slapped.

HAHAHAHAHA, I don't even remember this post. Whoops. Sorry!

I wouldn't really do that WFRW. You don't deserve that.

So tempted to fuck with that post. Just needs a deletion of the last word.

Resisting...resisting....

we all doubted your assertion that you had a fat cock anyway....................

Back