• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why no review on Parker elbow?

IMissRandolph

Reaction score
Don't know if it was or wasn't flagrant, but doesn't that type of thing have to be reviewed?

I think it was incidental and I thank Cav sold it a little.

Cav's supposed foul on the 3 point shot was more egregious. The guy deliberately stuck his leg out. What a dick move by a Dookie

yeah, that was incredibly bad. Luckily the game was pretty much out of reach

Cav's supposed foul on the 3 point shot was more egregious. The guy deliberately stuck his leg out. What a dick move by a Dookie

yeah, was glad they didn't get the call when they tried to pull it a second time.

In the spirit of the game, no way Parker's foul (or any incidental forearm/elbow brushing near the face) was a flagrant foul, but the way the rule is supposedly written, the "focus" on those types of plays and our history with getting the bad end of those situations I think it should've been called.
Purely incidental and Cav definitely sold it, but if the roles were reversed I'd bet 2:1 that we get T'ed up.

If the situation was reversed, Coach K would have freaked out, they would have gone to the tape to appease him and probably called a flagrant on the WFU player.

Bzzz probably idly clapped.

Because it was Parker who threw it, and not Devin Thomas.

I didn't think it was totally egregious, but Parker's reaction (he immediately pulled it back and had this "oh shit, I didn't do it" look on his face) made me wonder. But I had no doubt that they wouldn't bother to take a look.

Back