• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wilhite

I like running backs from Texas. He looks to be unranked but there is so much talent in Texas you have to be really special to stand out. J-Roc didn't stand out but that was due to injuries.

Edit: Wilhite sat out last season due to injury, same thing happened with J-Roc

Last edited:
I like running backs from Texas. He looks to be unranked but there is so much talent in Texas you have to be really special to stand out. J-Roc didn't stand out but that was due to injuries.

Edit: Wilhite sat out last season due to injury, same thing happened with J-Roc

unranked just means they haven't been evaluated, right? injury season has to be the reason.

if the coaching staff wants him then so do i. running back from texas can't be a bad thing.

Welcome Joshua. Did you notice the blocking he got on the kickoff return and from the line on his carries? Maybe we should be looking at some of his team mates

Solid pickup for the Deacs.... would probably be a low three-star if it wasn't for the injury last year (torn ACL by the way). He doesn't have great size, but has very good speed and excellent vision. The production during his junior season was truncated because of the injury, so that's one reason he's not getting more looks. If I remember correctly, he also had to sit out spring ball because of the knee, so coaches couldn't see him in person during that evaluation time. Wake tends to find success with these kind of kids (J Harris, Givens, etc).

so long as he is quick and strong he will be fine. We seem to be recruiting a lot of beef for the OL so he'll have a nice line to block for him.

"You can't coach speed."

-Lou Holtz

Back