• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will Coach [Redacted] be back for a year 5?

Will he be back?

• Total voters
I think there are only 2 viable options on this poll...

There are a lot of people who believe Ron is going to point to the number of wins as justification for keeping him.

I think Ron probably decided that no matter what, he'd get 4 years with the no-wins-required in place for 2 of them. You can't just bring him back for 5 (assuming he had a 5-year deal, did we ever learn that?). Gotta fire or extend. Bar for extending has to be pretty high.

I think (hope) Ron handles this exactly like Grobe and Claws.

I said he'll be back but solely for reverse-jinx purposes in the hopes that no effing way would Ron possibly do that to us.

No, he will not be back. Wellman's not a complete idiot, regardless of how badly he messed this up. How many people honestly thought the Grobe situation would play out like it did? Wellman will clean this up.

There is only one viable option that makes any sense.

I think Ron probably decided that no matter what, he'd get 4 years with the no-wins-required in place for 2 of them. You can't just bring him back for 5 (assuming he had a 5-year deal, did we ever learn that?). Gotta fire or extend. Bar for extending has to be pretty high.

I think (hope) Ron handles this exactly like Grobe and Claws.
That's exactly what I think. The road collapses have to factor into the bar pretty heavily too.

Love that Krampus pic.

9qwsyf.jpg

Every single person:

Votes.
Sees someone "No (and I'm not fine with that)."
Immediately clicks.
DeacsorDie. What???

Back