• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will MR Wellman speak to the media after this game?

The team is going to stay in the locker room and watch the game.

Poor decision. Make them run or something like that and watch film tomorrow.

Don't watch film while still stewing in anger. Many lessons learned will be quickly forgotten, IMO.

Said they're going to stay in the locker room and watch the game film from this game already. I like that. Let the players see exactly what they were/weren't doing.

So basically

Pretty much bad

Players need to learn from it

Fields got extended minutes- yay!

We are gonna stay until we watch the film.

He should offer a free ticket to a future game to everyone who paid to see that pathetic display of basketball.

Sounds like Mr. Bzzzkill provided some real insightful commentary.

Really though, wtf can he say after that? Nothing that comes out of his mouth after an abortion of a game like that one can make anyone happy other than "I quit."

Might as well not have post game, because whatever the Deacs were doing today wasn't basketball, and no good can come out of it.

He ought to call a presser about 15 mins after and get it over with.

What Athletic Director Wellman ought to do is call a press conference and resign immediatley. He is director of a sinking ship called Wake Forest athletics.

Said they're going to stay in the locker room and watch the game film from this game already. I like that. Let the players see exactly what they were/weren't doing.

Actually couldnt do that because it would be an NCAA violation.

Actually couldnt do that because it would be an NCAA violation.

They could do that shit in the NBA! Mr. [Redacted] should resign out of the injustice of it all. Effective immediately.

I, for one, will support Coach [Redacted] in his fight against these archaic NCAA rules. One for Buzz, and Buzz for resigning!

Any takers? No?

I'll get my coat.

Paterno affirmed reports that McQueary was not specific in describing what he allegedly saw, and he told The Post that even if he did, "I don't know that it would have done any good, because I never heard of, of, rape and a man. So I just did what I thought was best. I talked to people that I thought would be, if there was a problem, that would be following up on it."

"I don't know why we did what we did offensively today," [Redacted] said. "I don't know what to say. I don't know what to say. I really don't."

That is fucking pathetic

Paterno affirmed reports that McQueary was not specific in describing what he allegedly saw, and he told The Post that even if he did, "I don't know that it would have done any good, because I never heard of, of, rape and a man. So I just did what I thought was best. I talked to people that I thought would be, if there was a problem, that would be following up on it."

So we know JoePa didn't which the game

Back