• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will Roy Williams Go to Prison?

socaldeac

Reaction score
I spoke to several insiders and there is speculation, Roy will Go to Prison over this scandal. I spoke to Benihana and Lady GaGa tonight in NYC, and they had breakfast at Brugger's Bagel and overheard Roy talking to an asian guy from Columbia University about how he was interested in coaching the Brooklyn Nets.

I thought that was very interesting since I know Pete Carroll from the Seahawks. Remember I'm SOCALDEAC. I went to USC and Wake. I called Pete, and he told me if he was in hot water with the NCAA and won championships he would recommend leaving.

Moreover, Ball State COCK and BALLS told me he spend two years at Crap Hill, before he went to prison and showed up on our boards.

Bottom line Roy will be gone and one year, dating BALL STATE Cock and Balls.

Happy Holiday!

Last edited:
richmond_horse001b.jpg

I spoke to several insiders and there is speculation, Roy will Go to Prison over this scandal. I spoke to Benihana and Lady GaGa tonight in NYC, and they had breakfast at Brugger's Bagel and overheard Roy talking to an asian guy from Columbia University about how he was interested in coaching the Brooklyn Nets.

I thought that was very interesting since I know Pete Carroll from the Seahawks. Remember I'm SOCALDEAC. I went to USC and Wake. I called Pete, and he told me if he was in hot water with the NCAA and won championships he would recommend leaving.

Moreover, Ball State COCK and BALLS told me he spend two years at Crap Hill, before he went to prison and showed up on our boards.

Bottom line Roy will be gone and one year, dating BALL STATE Cock and Balls.

Happy Holiday!

Just wanted to quote this to preserve it, in case he sobers up and tries to delete it

Back