• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will Tea Party run candidate for President if Romney wins?

The only reasons they are still at are he's black and has a funny name.

When you combine birtherism with the racist signs many carry, yes it does.

I'm just curious why he doesn't just release it to shut people up. I mean if there is nothing on there, why is he hiding it? I do believe he was born in the US but, also believe there is something that he doesn't want people to know.

Because it's already been released and he knows it won't shut people up. Plus, he can just let Republicans embarrass themselves by not making it an issue himself.

My opinion is that he doesn't want to dignify them, but I also don't think he wants to shut them up. Plouffe and Axelrod probably look at them as the gift that keeps on giving.

George Stephenopoulos had Michelle Bachmann as a guest on Good Morning America earlier this week. He showed her a certified copy of Obama's Hawaii birth certificate and she simply said, "I guess that settles that, then."

At this point, anyone who still thinks Obama was born outside the US has got to be an idiot. (I still don't see why that automatically makes them racist and full of hate, though)

I'm just curious why he doesn't just release it to shut people up. I mean if there is nothing on there, why is he hiding it? I do believe he was born in the US but, also believe there is something that he doesn't want people to know.

He has made his birth certifcate public. The past and current governmors of Hawai'i have stated the document produced is the legal birth certificate.

Birthers should be deported from this country, right after they are sterilized. What an insufferable, miserable group of people.

My opinion is that he doesn't want to dignify them, but I also don't think he wants to shut them up. Plouffe and Axelrod probably look at them as the gift that keeps on giving.

+1, keeping the Birther debate going is a win for Obama (IMO). In addition, it was Deval Patrick (Gov. of MA) who recently stated that racism may be playing a factor in the Birther movement. But every "Birther" is probably not a racist... maybe just not playing with a full deck at this point...

Last edited:
He has made his birth certifcate public. The past and current governmors of Hawai'i have stated the document produced is the legal birth certificate.

If he has made it public, Why are people calling for it? Heck, the one governor said he was there when Obama was born and then backtracked.

He has not produced his original birth certificate. He cannot. The state of Hawaii is hiding something from us. I don't know why they want to. He's fucking up their state just as much as he's fucking up the other 49.

Being a birther is dumb, but I can't see how it's racist or hateful. And how do you know no one would challenge his status if he were white?

Saying that birthers are dumb is just as bigoted as being a racist or other hate-filled person. I assure you that I am not dumb.

Back