• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will The Basketball Team Win Again This Season?

Will we win another basketball game this season?

• Yes, Ga Tech at home

Votes: 42 37.5%
  • Yes, at Miami

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Yes, BC at home

Votes: 55 49.1%
  • Yes, Duke at home

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, at Ga Tech

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Yes, in the ACC Tournament in Atlanta

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • No Fucking Way

Votes: 27 24.1%
  • I'm actually pulling against our team

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • This poll is stupid.

Votes: 14 12.5%
  • Doofus/Numbers

Votes: 10 8.9%

• Total voters
Oh shit I didn't realize the superbowl was coming up again. I am sure the team will rally around that game and pull off the win. I mean its only twice a season you get to play in the superbowl. So I am going with at least 1 more win.

Wonder how much that Superbowl quote will be used against us in the BC locker room.

I like us at 4-12 for the year, after wins over GT and BC.

13-17 overall - an improvement over last year, but still unacceptable.

I live next to Travis McKie and Tony Chennault. Travis is a good kid and is taking all of these losses to heart.

It would have been understandable to lose at BC given the short turn around but if we lose to those guys at home then I would assume the players are staging a mutiny.

I have said that to others and they look at me weird. How else (besides shitty coaching) could you explain some great recruits playing like its an elementary school intermural program?

If we lose out, we get a better draft pick, right?

I live next to Travis McKie and Tony Chennault. Travis is a good kid and is taking all of these losses to heart.

This is why I worry of a mass exodus from the team. If I were under Bzz I would be looking closely at my future. Stay or go??? I doubt CJ would ever leave cause he has vested a lot of time in the school and program. The frosh on the other hand...

This is why I worry of a mass exodus from the team. If I were under Bzz I would be looking closely at my future. Stay or go??? I doubt CJ would ever leave cause he has vested a lot of time in the school and program. The frosh on the other hand...

CJ could just go pro and just see what happens. The sophomores could transfer. McKie could do well.

I said we have five wins in us. Even if we win those five games, which are infinitely winnable, I'm still Bzz'out.

Coach [Redacted] hates us all too much to lose out.

I wouldn't put anything past him.

Watch us flounder away in 5 more blow-outs & then finally have some dash of hope that he's actually going to be gone.

Then, almost undoubtedly knowing how this whole deal has unfolded... we'd catch a Miami team that just had its bubble burst come out completely flat in the 5 vs. 12 game & win a match-up that most of us had already chosen to ignore... Celebrating the fact that they were effectively given the first second-round bye in ACC history on Thursday night, Mike Scott and Sammy Zeglinski will find the wrong part of Atlanta & not be seen or heard from again until Sunday.

We'll be stuck with Bz, a 5 year extension, and the first 50-point defeat in ACC Tournament history on Saturday at the hands of Duke or UNC. Ron Wellman couldn't be happier.

Hate to say it but if we lost to a Clemson team by 20 at home that was in a downward spiral, we will not win another game unless some of the opponent's starting players are injured or benched. Every team seems to be improving except us and Va Tech.

Anybody else think Glenn Rice Jr. is going to eat us alive? Last year Ga. Tech was clearly the 2nd to worst team in the ACC and we lost to them over 2 games last year by a combined 60+ points.

Anybody else think Glenn Rice Jr. is going to eat us alive? Last year Ga. Tech was clearly the 2nd to worst team in the ACC and we lost to them over 2 games last year by a combined 60+ points.

Glenn Rice should have a field day. We have no perimeter defense.

We will beat GT...they are horrible and in the wilderness. BC I think we lose to as their coach seems to have found something to work with (4 freshman-none ranked in the top 150) but they have heart and some sort of offense and defense.

The other games are blow outs, per bzz usuall.

Final record 3-whatever and we are left hopeless.

That should be a pretty favorable late season schedule other than Duke. Any decent team could have a realistic shot to finish 4-1.

It's kind of incredible how underrated Miami is around here.

Back