• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will this game do the trick?

DeaconBoss

Reaction score
What else could it take? 12-19 seems all but a foregone conclusion at this point

Where is the progress? Progressively more humiliating, inept, pathetic?

But, but, we showed some promise at the end there. We were down by 21 and we cut it to 15! Progress!

The Bz is back in town! The Bz is back in town!

I think Bz will be back.

At this point it is not based on winning or losing the last few games. Losing now will not cause a termination that wasnt going to happen anyway. Winning the final regular season game to avoid last place in the third year on the job should not be any justification to retain a coach.

The performance over the last three years should be sufficient for a competent AD to make his decision. If the AD needs to see how things turn out over these last few games to determine what he should do, well then ...

As one of the last Buzz-inners, admittedly partially because he and I are the same age and I am damn capable (and fine), this has to be the end. Earlier this season, I thought I saw progress, but this has been reversed. This group of freshmen are special and with the recruits, deserve a coach. If I was Ron, I would sell the point to a young coach that K and Roy are on respirators and that Wake can dominate the league for the next twenty years with the right coach, the right recruiting and the right alumni support. I think CP3 will be an enormous asset to the program and I would like to see Timmy get involved in recruiting and having a private camp for the bigs.

At this point it is not based on winning or losing the last few games. Losing now will not cause a termination that wasnt going to happen anyway. Winning the final regular season game to avoid last place in the third year on the job should not be any justification to retain a coach.

The performance over the last three years should be sufficient for a competent AD to make his decision. If the AD needs to see how things turn out over these last few games to determine what he should do, well then ...

... Go Hokies!

I went ahead and finished that thought for you. I'm such a helpful person!

Our freshman are good. They aren't "special."

Kentucky's freshman last season were "special."

Let's try to maintain some perspective and not over-hype the boys, yeah?

a road loss with the starting pg sidelined? no.

I do think a second 13 win season does the job though, coupled w new acc, mo money and a10 troubles

Back