• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will this show that Pakistan isn't helping enough?

jmhd is trying to mock the "Harvard speak" of the toolbags the news networks like to trot out.

Some of you need to get a sense of humor.

To fools such as LK and Jmd...yes

The funny part is not the word; it's the poser trying to sound intelligent.

How many people in your life have you met that tried---obnoxiously hard---to convince you they were smart, weren't overcompensating?

To fools such as LK and Jmd...yes

Get the fuck over it and return to the topic at hand - that Pakistan pretends to "help" us with one hand, and shields the most wanted man in the world with the other.

Some of you are a bunch of whining pussies. Seriously - you're nitpicking a phonetic spelling of the name of a country that harbors terrorists.

Last edited:
How many people in your life have you met that tried---obnoxiously hard---to convince you they were smart, weren't overcompensating?

Seems to me the same could be said about typing "Pocky-stahn" and then trying repeatedly to justify it.

Seems to me the same could be said about typing "Pocky-stahn" and then trying repeatedly to justify it.

I had no idea this was such a big issue for you. I'm sorry for any pain I have caused.

I heard this morning on Morning Joe (from some high ranking intel guy) that they think OBL lived in that compound FOR SIX YEARS!!!! He also had very little security at the compound.

why are you being such a douche bdz?

Just saw Lara Logan interview Musharaff.

That guy is unbelievable. "It's history." "Why are we still talking about this?" "We should just agree to disagree and move on."

Uh, no offense, but you need to deliver Al-Z (or his remains) before we even begin to talk about moving on. Until then, you are on triple, highly public probation.

Just saw Lara Logan interview Musharaff.

That guy is unbelievable. "It's history." "Why are we still talking about this?" "We should just agree to disagree and move on."

Uh, no offense, but you need to deliver Al-Z (or his remains) before we even begin to talk about moving on. Until then, you are on triple, highly public probation.

Yeah seriously. Does Pakistan not know what we do to countries who harbor Top 10 terrorists.

No kidding. Uneffingexcusable. Somebody needs to tell Pocky-stahn that they've seen their last dollar of U.S. Aid until actionable intelligence hits Langley's hands.

P.S. Michelle just ordered a crate of curry powder to garnish the White House garden, ya dig?

Just curious, how do you plan to fight the war on terror without any cooperation from Pakistan?

Back