• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will wake wolf me again

Reaction score
did a football futures acc championship bet week 3 to win 32k at plus 32000 in 2021 went all the way to only blow up in my face. Did some baseball number of bets recently in baseball futures hoping these payoff the many times have rode the deacons last year in football to see pickman go tard after Louisville. Have I finally made the right wake bet?

…maybe? I guess let’s just see what happens when the baseball games are played by the teams involved. Gotta score more than them for multiple games to have a chance.

No.

We finally get over the hump and leave things like the nut punch, butlerized, pittsnoggled, fake slides, so on and so on in the past!

No.

We finally get over the hump and leave things like the nut punch, butlerized, pittsnoggled, fake slides, so on and so on in the past!
Maybe we do but coach Walter needs to drug test cecere for looking like he Is on an acid trip in left field. Doesn’t even have his glasses on and has is glove in the air to block the sun

Back