• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will We Be involved?

No. Next dumb question that's already been answered in multiple other threads please?

Great thread title.

If you want more people to click on your thread, why not go with Tevin Mack Released by VCU as the thread title and the 1st sentence of your post as Will we be involved? Most people skip over stupid thread titles like this; others click on them just to give you shit.

Last edited:
I don't even know you. Why would I want to get involved with you?

No, WF will most likely not be involved. They have not contacted him yet and he's rumored to be following Smart to Texas. UNC also has expressed some interest in him as well.

Great thread title.

If you want more people to click on your thread, why not go with Tevin Mack Released by VCU as the thread title and the 1st sentence of your post as Will we be involved? Most people skip over stupid thread titles like this; others click on them just to give you shit.

Finally came back on and enjoyed your extensive edits to your post. Thanks, but I will continue to script my own occasional little confusing thread titles.

Back