• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wimbledon

Explain...

He'd been asking all set about when the lights would go on, thus causing a break and allowing them to close the roof. He obviously wanted the roof closed and the break, so he went running into the tunnel as soon as the set was over. He'd asked about it numerous times though. Looked cowardly, IMO.

Really cool seeing just how many fans are out around the arena. London during a Murray win is probably one of those places I shoulda made sure to be, I'm sure that's awesome.

Wow, this is really going to happen.

Djokovic has lost so many points in drop shots that Murray is getting to.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Joker when he won that point to get back to 40-15 just smiling was amazing. The dude is just so cool when his back is to the wall facing game points, its amazing and terrifying.

Embarrassing loss for Djokovic. The door is really open for him to take a big step with Roger fading and Nadal physically broken down. He has to beat frickin Andy Murray though if he wants to rack up a handful more majors. He's got 6 right now at age 26, he should easily get to 10+.

I can't be the only person that was rooting against him?

Him who? I can't stand Murray at all. I used to not care for Djokovic but he seemed to turn the corner mentally and take that step. Hope he's not backsliding.

Love that match, love Andy Murray!

When he lost those three consecutive championship points and then faced a break point, I was thinking....

Back