• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Winston-Salem area handyman?

cna4life

Reaction score
We have water damage on a sheetrock ceiling in one of our upstairs bedrooms along the outside wall. Anyone have a recommendation for a good contractor to fix this and figure out how to keep the water from coming in? Only happens in a severe rain storm, which means several times over the last month.

Thanks.

Matt Nance can handle this. When we re-did our kitchen a couple years ago, he was our contractor. His cell is 336-399-5993.

Matt Nance can handle this. When we re-did our kitchen a couple years ago, he was our contractor. His cell is 336-399-5993.

If this doesn't work out, give me a call. I used to be in the roofing biz and did plenty of leak detection. And I've demo'ed and hung my share of drywall in my lifetime. John Richardson ('83) 336-575-7902

We may also have need of someone to do some stucco and fence repair...recs?

anybody else besides the MONTE crew smoke crack with PHILLIP? i swear he was the handyman for every property along Polo Rd. the entire time I was in school. British guy, generally cracked out?

Back