• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Winston-Salem Divorce Attorneys

tagsfan

Reaction score
A friend of my wife needs a referral to a good, reasonably priced Family Law attorney in or near Winston. I know Joslin Davis is the best but I'm not sure how much justice the friend's budget will allow.

Last edited:
This one's easy. I've been divorced 9 times and each time I've used "The Greasy Rhino" Budyard O'Malley. He dominated every single one of those ungrateful hags. My fourth wife thought she should get custody of the kids just because I dropped a few of them when they were babies. So, Greasy Rhino gets me on the witness stand and asks me to name all the kids. I obviously have no idea what their names are or even how many there are, to honest with you (my fourth wife was super boring, so I knew it must've been something lame and shitty like Jan or Mark or Flo or whatever goddamn bullshit that whoreface shit out of her stupid mouth when the doctor pulled those things out of her). But anyway before I can even answer, Greasy Rhino screams "DON'T ANSWER THAT!". Then he turns to the judge and says "what kind of woman wants to literally drag her children's names through the mud. Is that what we call motherhood nowadays, your honor??? THE DEFENSE RESTS!". The judge looked confused and then Greasy Rhino hops up again and he's like "ok. she can keep the kids but we get the boat" (aka the S.S. Fuckboat, my prized possession). And my dumb fourth wife nods like a stooge. Got the boat. And believe me, that's just one of many tales about the Rhino. So anyway, yeah, hire him for sure.

Hung out with some of my college hommies this wknd, one of which is a NC litigator. Holy shit I thought we had some ass backwards laws in the State of Decline, but we cant hold a candle to you hayseeds.

I was blown away that not only do 'alienation of affection' and 'criminal conversation' torts still exist in NC, but that they are still widely used in divorce litigation. Fucking A NC, Treat women like chattel much?

Between this, ABC stores, and Charlotte Law, you might as well blow the whole fucking thing up and start all over.

Last edited:
A Superior Court Judge recently held that the Alienation of Affection cause of action is unconstitutional, so that might not be around for much longer after this makes its way through the appellate courts.

Congrats on being one step closer to separating yourselves from the likes of Utah, Mississippi, New Mexico and North Dakota.

Hung out with some of my college hommies this wknd, one of which is a NC litigator. Holy shit I thought we had some ass backwards laws in the State of Decline, but we cant hold a candle to you hayseeds.

I was blown away that not only do 'alienation of affection' and 'criminal conversation' torts still exist in NC, but that they are still widely used in divorce litigation. Fucking A NC, Treat women like chattel much?

Between this, ABC stores, and Charlotte Law, you might as well blow the whole fucking thing up and start all over.

I think they are stupid torts, but I am not sure how they make women "chattel" since either spouse can bring the action when their spouse has cheated and left them.

A Superior Court Judge recently held that the Alienation of Affection cause of action is unconstitutional, so that might not be around for much longer after this makes its way through the appellate courts.

Could be, or the SCNC could do what they did when alienation of affection was struck down by lower courts.

The roots of the law date back to the UK and were meant to compensate a husband for the loss of use or damage to his 'property'.

Its just really super antiquated and has no place in modern society.

The roots of the law date back to the UK and were meant to compensate a husband for the loss of use or damage to his 'property'.

Its just really super antiquated and has no place in modern society.

A friend of mine planned to sue her ex-husband's girlfriend with it, but the return wasn't worth it.

It just seems spiteful.

Money will make people do anything, but in this case it just makes you wonder where people's privacy and sense of dignity is.

Getting divorced is embarrassing and painful enough (I imagine), seems ridiculous to then add "hey some dude was banging my wife, presumably much better than I was, and I want that fact to be part of the public record for perpetuity!!!! Where do I sign?!?!"

Back