• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Winston-Salem Living Accomodations

SteelCityDeac

Reaction score
Hello, omniscient Pit.

One of my good friends is looking for a place to live in Winston from late December/early January to late July. She is in my grad program and super cool, but doesn't know the area very well or have anybody with whom to stay. Also, she said she doesn't mind living with a roommate, so that's not a problem if you know someone in the market.

What are some of the best combinations of cheap and safe accommodations in the area?

General ideas would be welcome as posts; specific setups might be best to work out via PM.

Thanks, guys. Much posrep and thanks to anybody who can help.

Cheers,
SCD

Hello, omniscient Pit.

One of my good friends is looking for a place to live in Winston from late December/early January to late July. She is in my grad program and super cool, but doesn't know the area very well or have anybody with whom to stay. Also, she said she doesn't mind living with a roommate, so that's not a problem if you know someone in the market.

What are some of the best combinations of cheap and safe accommodations in the area?

General ideas would be welcome as posts; specific setups might be best to work out via PM.

Thanks, guys. Much posrep and thanks to anybody who can help.

Cheers,
SCD

Don't have specifics but obviously I would try to get in on any of the Crowne's. PM me or text me about who it is if I know them from my French history class and I can talk to them straight up. Obviously the downside there is the fact that they may need to sign a year long lease?

There's a suite of posters in the old Faculty apartments who may enjoy a female roommate...

So she's looking for a 6 month lease I presume. Does she have a number she's trying to stay under? Would she prefer to live near campus or would she prefer closer to downtown?

This is my wheelhouse SCD.

everyone who lives in winston should be a resident of the Crack at least once. Spacious and cheap.

So she's looking for a 6 month lease I presume. Does she have a number she's trying to stay under? Would she prefer to live near campus or would she prefer closer to downtown?

This is my wheelhouse SCD.

:werd:

We're going to need more deets, bro.

college village has plenty of singles available

Back