• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wolfpack Hunting Each Other NWT

Deacfreak07

Ain't played nobody, PAWL!
Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/11694407/nc-state-wolfpack-suspend-seven-players-game-louisville-cardinals

NC State announced Monday that seven players have been suspended for its game against Louisville this weekend following a BB gun incident at an off-campus residence.

Leading tackler Jerod Fernandez and starting safety Josh Jones, along with receiver Johnathan Alston, defensive tackle Justin Jones, defensive end Pharoah McKever, receiver Jumichael Ramos and cornerback Mike Stevens have been suspended.

Redshirt freshmen Tyler Jones, Kalen McCain, Deyshawn Middlebrooks, Terrone Prescod and Maurice Trowell also were involved and have been placed on team probation.

All were involved in a BB gun game last week.

I believe this same thing occurred at Kentucky this year as well, resulting in 3 players being suspended for their game against South Carolina. Apparently, people on the UK campus saw them with BB guns, called the cops, and part of the campus was shut down.

Seriously, if this was off campus and nobody else's personal property was damaged and no one was in danger from stray BBs, what's the big deal?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Wouldn't a "no murder" pledge have been more appropriate?

I'm pretty sure that was included as well. Crisis averted. I don't know why we don't just have every kindergartner sign this pledge. Seems like we could damn near eliminate murder within a generation.

And if someone like Randall "Pink" Floyd refuses to sign, you can send them to juvie. Problem solved.

Sounds like the crayon was used in self defense and the school hates America.

Couple of other peoples car windows broken. Kids didn't report it and had to be found out who did it from the video tapes. Dummies.

Man, my roommate and I used to shoot airsofts at eachother on campus all the time. We also used to shoot our teammates biking through campus. I guess that was probably not very smart. Especially since it was immediately in the wake of the Kevin Swinton and Aminu incidents.

Back