• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Woman absorb and retain DNA from every male sex partner

One time I bought a huge watermelon - probably the largest I've ever seen - from a farmer's market in North Carolina. I was living alone at the time so I didn't have anyone else to share it with, but I brought it home and carved it up.

Even though I ate six or seven large slices a day, five days later I still had a substantial amount of watermelon to get through. At this point, the core was starting to become translucent - which is a sure sign that your watermelon is growing old. However, I didn't want to waste any of the fruit, so I doubled my efforts - eating double the amount I had before.

Now, twelve slices of watermelon a day will do all sorts of funny things to your bowels; despite the color change, consistency change, and the constant gurgle of my stomach I pressed on.

Two days later I only had a quarter of the behemoth left. By this time, I had to physically crawl between my bed and the toilet / kitchen. It was agony. Every time I crawled across the linoleum floor, I could see the watermelon, which by this time was starting to get rancid, taunting me on the counter above. I had to slow my pace, eating maybe two or three slices at this point, or else I felt like my stomach would immediately reject it.

It took me four more days to finish that watermelon. I'll never forget how that fruit made me feel.

Crazy ex boyfriends everywhere rejoice whilst crying and furiously smelling whatever article of clothing she left under their futon.

One time I bought a huge watermelon - probably the largest I've ever seen - from a farmer's market in North Carolina. I was living alone at the time so I didn't have anyone else to share it with, but I brought it home and carved it up.

Even though I ate six or seven large slices a day, five days later I still had a substantial amount of watermelon to get through. At this point, the core was starting to become translucent - which is a sure sign that your watermelon is growing old. However, I didn't want to waste any of the fruit, so I doubled my efforts - eating double the amount I had before.

Now, twelve slices of watermelon a day will do all sorts of funny things to your bowels; despite the color change, consistency change, and the constant gurgle of my stomach I pressed on.

Two days later I only had a quarter of the behemoth left. By this time, I had to physically crawl between my bed and the toilet / kitchen. It was agony. Every time I crawled across the linoleum floor, I could see the watermelon, which by this time was starting to get rancid, taunting me on the counter above. I had to slow my pace, eating maybe two or three slices at this point, or else I felt like my stomach would immediately reject it.

It took me four more days to finish that watermelon. I'll never forget how that fruit made me feel.

0/10

Baxter Dmitry
Baxter Dmitry is a writer at Your News Wire. He covers politics, business and entertainment. Speaking truth to power since he learned to talk, Baxter has travelled in over 80 countries and won arguments in every single one. Live without fear.

That kind of author description is the result of a world where it is no longer acceptable to punch someone in the face for being an insufferably smug twat.

That kind of author description is the result of a world where it is no longer acceptable to punch someone in the face for being an insufferably smug twat.

this won't help:
Tk7Qdh-I.jpg

I hope my creamy goodness is left in every girl I've ever banged. That could be p cool IMO

Back