• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Women! At! Work!

I'm wondering if the "smaller one" is shotgunning the Coke.

that photo makes me really sad.

back to WAW (women at work), I've found in my own experience that the higher up a woman is in an organization, the less catty she is... but she's usually bitchier. please not that 'bitchier' pretty much just means 'more like a dude', but relative to 'normal' (ie- crazy), emoting women it comes across as bitchy.

I had three women attached to my group on my last mobilization to Afghanistan.

One of them did not go home early pregnant, but I don't think she was really into guys anyways.

I had three women attached to my group on my last mobilization to Afghanistan.

One of them did not go home early pregnant, but I don't think she was really into guys anyways.

how frequent is this? do you think it's on purpose?

I used to work at a really small company. It was maybe 6 sales guys, an admin, a office manager and me, the femle IT person. None of the men we worked with were both attractive or available.
One Valentine's Day both the admin and the business manager got big boquets of flowers from "secret admirers". A few months later they had both been fired and I was cleaning out their email accounts and I read that they had sent them to each other to appear desireable. Why waste your money to appear desireable to men who are married or not hot?

I'm the IT manager at my company and I was the exchange admin for years before and I just delete the mail accounts of termed employees, or give their supervisor control to do with it what they will a but I never read their emails. But the curiosity is certainly always there. Kudos

Reactions: ITK
i share an office space with three other 25 year old girls and one 27 year old guy. we all get along like peas and carrots! no drama ever. actually, the guy has been gone this whole week and it's turned into basically a sorority. we've instigated a bikini countdown and hourly pilates moves.

i share an office space with three other 25 year old girls and one 27 year old guy. we all get along like peas and carrots! no drama ever. actually, the guy has been gone this whole week and it's turned into basically a sorority. we've instigated a bikini countdown and hourly pilates moves.

This is about what I imagine the front office is like at the gates of hell.

I think the CT has some follow-up questions for you.

I work in an emergency room...

The Doctors are 85% men - get their job done, don't complain, run the show...

The Nurses are 95% female - complain, bitch, talk behind everyone's back, dramatize everything... oh and since my ER won't hire new, young, hot nursing graduates, all of these women are middle-aged burned out women who hate their job. They are a pleasure to be around - <gunshot to dome>

There are few things in life that suck as much as a woman breaking down into tears at the office.

There are few things in life that suck as much as a woman breaking down into tears at the office.

i have cried at work one time (when i was working for ASP) - i was yelling at an adult male volunteer and was SO ANGRY with him i started crying.
it was humiliating. anger tears are the fucking worst.

Back