• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Womens Center Director

Keeper, thoughts on the Donald Sterling ban?

Agree with Mark Cuban it is a slippery slope. Will open a can of worms . Private, at least he thought it was, conversation with his girlfriend. I think the marketplace would have taken care of this on it's on.

He made comments yesterday on espn.com about the slippery slope but also said he would agree with whatever penalty was imposed. I guess going forward one needs to be careful what one says to one's mistress.

if you can't be yourself around your mistress, who can you be yourself around, am i right keeps?

Keeper, will you change your behavior around your mistress because of this?

Agree with Mark Cuban it is a slippery slope. Will open a can of worms . Private, at least he thought it was, conversation with his girlfriend. I think the marketplace would have taken care of this on it's on.

Why should the other owners lose money waiting for the marketplace to take care of it?

I'm pretty sure that the owners getting a vote in asap is the marketplace

True. Well said. The Clippers already lost sponsors. The marketplace had spoken.

It is my understanding that Major League baseball players will not be wearing pink batting helmets today. Have they no heart? Do they not care?

obama can't even throw a baseball why is he making decisions like this?

hopefully hannity addresses this.

Not enough. We need helmets. Make a difference.

Commielib editor of the New York Times thinks as a woman she deserves equal pay, if fired, causes a black eye for the university.

Do you think Melissa Harris-Perry will report on it?

Back