• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Womens Center Director

I don't think there was a tea party movement back then.

Yo keeps, I am pretty sure they formed that collective back in like 1773. It was December though, so it might have been 1774 before they got any political momentum going.

What Communist country does freak live in that his neighbor would have MSNBC?

I really expected this thread to be bumped to the top after 2 months because of Pink Uniform Month.

Isn't it great to see young people being active citizens participating in our great democracy?

IRS doesn't do that if you're up to date on your installment agreement, so it sounds to me like they are behind on payments there.

IRS doesn't do that if you're up to date on your installment agreement, so it sounds to me like they are behind on payments there.

I think that's what was implied in the article.
If they used their refund to pay off that much of the debt why are they having that much withheld?

I think that's what was implied in the article.
If they used their refund to pay off that much of the debt why are they having that much withheld?

Anybody hear Melissa Harris Perry's comments about working hard on MSNBC?

Back