• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Woody

Do you believe her?

Do you believe her?

Why wouldn't you? What's her motive to lie? Seems to fit the MO of someone who would ditch his wife for his adopted daughter.

This wouldn't be the first (or the last) time that a mother has turned a daughter against her father. Just sayin.

Last edited:
phillydeac prob loves woody allen movies

I ain't got shit to do with this, OK?

Agree. Woody's creepy but I'm not sure he's this creepy.

Pretty much how I feel. Given how nasty the divorce was and Mia's feelings, I wouldn't be surprised if Mia planted this stuff with a 7 year old. And remember that social services or the police looked into these charges at the time and didn't pursue anything against Allen.

So glad I no longer do family law cases. Once had a child abuse and visitation case where I represented a dad where the young kids had accused him of sticking thorny rose bush branches up their butts (not the wisest thing to plant by mom, but this family didn't have the best gene pool). Of course the social worker immediately had the kids examined by a doc who remarkably found a complete lack of rectal trauma, and the social worker found no sign of the offending rose bush branches. OTOH, also saw a lot of bad abuse and neglect cases and some really effed up family situations.

Why wouldn't you? What's her motive to lie? Seems to fit the MO of someone who would ditch his wife for his adopted daughter.

Oh I'm def w/ you on this one, I was specifically asking Moonz. He's gotta be conflicted.

I wouldn't believe this if I didnt work with divorce attys, but this kind of nonsense happens more than you would care to know in divorce and custody battles. One of the reasons guardian ad litems are appointed. Not to say that this is the case (although the below link is convincing) but women do crazy, crazy shit when they are confronted with (i) losing their children or (ii) not getting child support for their children, especially when they are feeling guilt for their own transgressions in the relationship.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/01/27/the-woody-allen-allegations-not-so-fast.html

Rebuttal from somebody who has a working relationship with Allen.

Not sure who to believe here.

Damn. Dagger. This whole thing smelled weird no matter what, but this shows that we have no good actors. The kid is definitely Sinatra's.

Back