• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Workaholics

wolfdeac

Reaction score
Anyone else watching this? Pretty funny first few episodes imo

I didn't watch last night but the first two were gold. Not sure how long they can keep going at this clip, but I like it.

I just saw the juggalo's episode and it was hilarious. I love the dude with the mustache that is also in that show Traffic Light, which is another funny show that is unfortunately getting cancelled.

i saw the drugtest episode, solid effort but i could see that show stinking. good to hear it kept up the pace.

I just saw the juggalo's episode and it was hilarious. I love the dude with the mustache that is also in that show Traffic Light, which is another funny show that is unfortunately getting cancelled.

traffic light is getting canceled? laaaaaaaame.

Just wanted to get this thread back to page one. Thought the first episode was solid. Best part was when Anders was in the library and was like "Dang, what's up with all these books." Love this show.

Just wanted to get this thread back to page one. Thought the first episode was solid. Best part was when Anders was in the library and was like "Dang, what's up with all these books." Love this show.

Loved last nights episode. Strong start to the season.

I love this show. I keep waiting for it to go downhill, and it keeps being solid to hilarious.

Back