• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

World Cup Group H Discussion (ALG, BEL, KOR, RUS)

This group thread is the dark horse of all WC group threads.

Bentaleb, Vertonghen, Chadli, Dembele (along with future Spur Lukaku... in my dreams) all starting today.

Algeria XI: Mbolhi, Bougherra, Ghoulam, Halliche, Feghouli, Medjani, Bentaleb, Soudani, Taider, Mahrez, Mostefa

Belgium XI: Courtois, Alderweireld, Van Buyten, Kompany, Vertonghen, Witsel, Dembele, De Bruyne, Hazard, Chadli, Lukaku

4 centerbacks for Belgium, but they don't go full Jogi as they only use 2 DMs and actually have a striker on the pitch.

Wilmots needs to sub on ADNAN at the half.

Damn, knew I should have started Bentaleb in fantasy. I absolutely love watching him play. Easily my favorite Spurs player.

Desert Foxes are my pick to go through with Belgium.

Last time I saw them play they got Landon Donovan'd so this is a well researched opinion.

I want to tell you
I might as well do
About a boy that can do anything
He comes from Belgium
His name is Adnan
JANUZAJ, JANUZAJ, JANUZAJ!

ibb1oZkFRLq9mS.gif

i833kZa59k9H1.gif

ibuhs0JNcEEjVm.gif

ijw9GL0josGIM.gif

Yes, all players on the bench are available to be used as a sub at the World Cup.

No Belgium goal yet. Should probably sub on Januzaj. Difference maker.

wifi so bad at Forsyth hospital that I can barely load the boards, let alone get any audio/video of WC. I am so angry and anxious right now.

This game sucks so far.

Back