• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Worst Poster Tournament

And apparently denial as well. People in touch with their purpose don't tote your level of butthurt.

It doesn't take butthurt to recognize you as an awful poster. Hell, I wasn't the first one in this thread to do so

It doesn't take butthurt to recognize you as an awful poster. Hell, I wasn't the first one in this thread to do so

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, I suppose. That said, there aren't many health explanations for your stalking me on three different threads today. Say what you want, but that doesn't speak well for you. Have a good night, BBD.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, I suppose. That said, there aren't many health explanations for your stalking me on three different threads today. Say what you want, but that doesn't speak well for you. Have a good night, BBD.

Replying is stalking?

posrep to my tagger... give me a mid to high seed - maybe a 3 or a 4.

actually give me a 1 vs. 16 against JHMD...

ps. if redsoxfan doesn't take this thing going away, it's fixed.

posrep to my tagger... give me a mid to high seed - maybe a 3 or a 4.

actually give me a 1 vs. 16 against JHMD...

"Do you believe in miracles?"

In all seriousness, I don't know how you could ever bracket any contest between Wake fans. Who would ever advance past the third round?

All right, initial response has been pretty good, so I think we'll go forward. Right now, I'm hoping to reveal the bracket Friday afternoon and start the polling on Monday. Thus far, I've received nominations for 52 different posters. Seeding will be determined by how many votes the nominees receive, so don't hesitate to nominate someone just because you believe they've been named already. Except for JHMD. That guy's got more than enough votes already.

Reactions: Go
All right, initial response has been pretty good, so I think we'll go forward. Right now, I'm hoping to reveal the bracket Friday afternoon and start the polling on Monday. Thus far, I've received nominations for 52 different posters. Seeding will be determined by how many votes the nominees receive, so don't hesitate to nominate someone just because you believe they've been named already. Except for JHMD. That guy's got more than enough votes already.

Behind every legendary poster....

Oh fuck the irony.

has deacfreke2 been nominated yet? if not i nominate him.

Three Questions:

Will voting be made public?

Is Voter ID required?

Will Billy Packer be making an appearance for the selection show?

You have twice as many nominations as anyone else.

I consider being on the opposite side of any issue as 94, Moonz and BBD the most reassuring position to be in. Dogs don't bark at parked cars and the science of the echo chambers where simple-minded people find comfort isn't very hard to decipher.

I prefer to do my nominations in public

Here are three more

Stan Gable

Cornhole Anus

ASSOrifice

I consider being on the opposite side of any issue as just about everyone on this board, the most reassuring... blah blah something yada hey look at me yada pussyfeathers.

Yeah, you're a special kind of winner.

Back