• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Worst Poster Tournament

Yeah, I'm not going to bother to do that for you. Sorry, brah.

Rj must be laughing his ass off. He isn't saying a thing on this forum and you guys are still obsessed with him. Every post you guys make proves his point.

Worst poster? He's the best poster ever. You guys are his puppets. He's making you dance like the organ grinder's monkey without saying a damn thing.

Rj must be laughing his ass off. He isn't saying a thing on this forum and you guys are still obsessed with him. Every post you guys make proves his point.

Worst poster? He's the best poster ever. You guys are his puppets. He's making you dance like the organ grinder's monkey without saying a damn thing.

bj.gif

Why is jamesda so terrible? He gets hammerred on here and seems to take it in stride.

I am overly sensitive so things tend to bother me a little more than I should let them, but I have always been wired this way.

LOL. Weren't you his own personal mod who actually caved to his PM's?

Last edited:
So I shouldn't make fun of your new avatar? Is that what you're saying?

What's wrong with my new avatar? This is my favorite picture of my son. We had just put him in his Wake onesie for the first time and he held up the number one.

Way to ruin the only tournament that wake fans will be able to participate in for the next several years. You truly [Redacted]'d this entire situation RJ.

That's a solid Final Four

I am not sold on RJ definitely taking the crown.

What's wrong with my new avatar? This is my favorite picture of my son. We had just put him in his Wake onesie for the first time and he held up the number one.

That kid is going to be short.

Back