• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Would you lick these Indie Rockers?

I'm going to make it my goal to kill lick Beth Murphy before I die. I think I have a shot. She probably thinks of me as an older brother though, hmmmm...with these chicks ya never know.

Bro, come on. Those kill-lick participation ribbons your hairy-ass girlfriend has given you after your tongue got numb and she woke up from her nap aren't gonna cut it here.

Sarah from Phantogram is goddamn sex pot in concert. Got to see them at SXSW last year from the top of my buddy's work building, which was directly behind their stage. I was sitting at about a 7 o'clock angle and just staired at her ass the whole time. She was wearing the tightest pair of pants I've ever seen on a women. So hot.

I have a major crush on Inara from The Bird and the Bee, but shes too old for y'all.

Is Jenny Lewis on the OP? She's p smoke in concert.

Nobody really touches Grace Potter though.

I'm going to make it my goal to kill lick Beth Murphy before I die. I think I have a shot. She probably thinks of me as an older brother though, hmmmm...with these chicks ya never know.

Nevermind, I think she might be married or something. Dammit Beth Murphy, why you gotta TEAAAASE MEEE.

I've had a thing for Annie Hardy for a while. She used to be in an indie band called Giant Drag. Now she just fucks around LA making crazy rap videos.

Definitely NSFW.

Is Lana Del Rey eligible for this thread?

LANA-DEY-REY-THAT-GRAPE-JUICE.jpeg

One of my favorite indie rockers caught in the act of a kill lick.

corey_parks_corey_parks_lick__LuLSA9w.sized.jpg

Maybe not the freshest face of 2015 but Cherokee Parks' big sister is in the Amazon hall of fame.

Back