• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Would You Rather?

Punched by Tyson or Kicked by Janikowski

• Total voters

Wakeforest22890

Snowpom
Reaction score
Would you rather get punched in the nuts by Mike Tyson

OR

Get kicked in the nuts by Sebastian Janikowski

Poll Coming

where's the shot in the eye by hernandez option?

So I get the positioning for a kick to the nuts, but how am I situated for the punch? We're both standing up and he just has to come in low for the punch? Or am I elevated with my nuts exposed with legs apart and Iron Mike can just wind up and smash my coin purse like he would a speed bag?

is this just a ploy for doofus/numbers to win a poll?

Standing up so Tyson is punching down from his normal position, but I guess he could try to kneel and get an uppercut.

Janikowski is kicking like normal but I guess he's on the upswing kind of like a punt because you're still standing.

So just legs shoulder length apart standing like normal for both situations.

Tyson. At least you could tell people about it. If you got kicked anywhere by a god damned kicker, you should just hide your head in shame or maybe just off yourself.

a better poll would be:

kicked by tyson
or
punched by janikowski

Tyson. At least you could tell people about it. If you got kicked anywhere by a god damned kicker, you should just hide your head in shame or maybe just off yourself.

Good point. I went for which one would be less painful rather than which one I could tell friends about/talk about in the future.

Tyson, easy. he's old, crazy, and punching in an unfamiliar position.

Jan would destroy somebody.

When janikowski was at FSU a guy on the scout team tried to block a FG and broke his hand.

Janikowski told him he shouldn't try to do that again.

No glove. Bareknuckle.

I think I would prefer the bareknuckle
A boxing glove isn't to protect the person getting hit, it's to protect the hand of the puncher.
Boxing gloves are heavy and can provide a lot more force than a bare fist, even if a bare fist might be more likely to break a nose or cut your face

Back