• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Would you trade a Donald Trump Presidency For Wake BBall Natty Title?

Would you trade a Donald Trump Presidency For Wake BBalll Natty Title?

• Yes

Votes: 77 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 41.2%

• Total voters

Deacsfan27

Reaction score
Saw this on the chat thread the other day and wanted to get a vote/discussion going.

Not sure if it's sports or politics, so I'll put it on the Pit to split the difference.

Would you trade a Trump Presidency for a Wake basketball natty title?

Meaning Trump becomes Prez, but Wake gets a natty title. The consequences for each will occur (doesn't happen in a vacuum).

Last edited:
Lol, is this a serious question?

Let's see what kind of true Deacon fan RJK is....

Oh, wait, the moran made the poll anonymous.

I'd do a lot of dirtier stuff than vote for Trump if our beloved Deacs were to win a title in hoops.

Shouldn't there be a option for Hillary and a title?

Saw this on the chat thread the other day and wanted to get a vote/discussion going.

Not sure if it's sports or politics, so I'll put it on the Pit to split the difference.

Would you trade a Trump Presidency for a Wake basketball natty title?

Meaning Trump becomes Prez, but Wake gets a natty title. The consequences for each will occur (doesn't happen in a vacuum).

I don't get it. Wouldn't that be a win-win? :thumbsup:

I'd literally shut down the WFU basketball program if that were the only thing available to keep Trump from being President. Lucky for me it looks like all I had to do was just let Trump be Trump. Hoop it up, boys!

So, you're saying you'd hire Jeff [Redacted] again? Fuck you, buddy.

+1 for hell no.

Basketball is a game.

The United States Presidency is not.

I'm sure the NC t shirts would mean the world to us as we lived in labor camps.

Back