• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"wow, a jewish girl who sucks cock!"

I've never been intimate with a Jewish girl so I have no idea what hes talking about. And before you guys brand me a "racist" for not screwing a Jew, I want to point out that I simply never had the opportunity because there weren't that many of them in my circle of friends. I certainly would have jumped at the opportunity if it had been there in my young adulthood.

All the Jewish girls in HS (and I went to a HS in ATL that was 50% jew) gave BJs but wouldn't screw.

I am not aware of this "no head" stereotype.

Yeah, it must just be a Weiner thing. Guess that's why he married a hot Indian-Pakistani woman.

It's only safe if you're Jewish. Nevertheless, I know some truly good ones.

Moon, I'm an idiot when it comes to the interweb, but this screams for an embedded you tube of Tim Watley and Jerry "anti-dentite" Seinfeld. Can you help a brother out?

I've never been intimate with a Jewish girl so I have no idea what hes talking about. And before you guys brand me a "racist" for not screwing a Jew, I want to point out that I simply never had the opportunity because there weren't that many of them in my circle of friends. I certainly would have jumped at the opportunity if it had been there in my young adulthood.

Jewish is not a race.

love the references to reeming out asses and mouths and dudes going roto rooting. good show gents.

All the Jewish girls in HS (and I went to a HS in ATL that was 50% jew) gave BJs but wouldn't screw.

I am not aware of this "no head" stereotype.

This was exactly the way it was where I grew up, too. And, I went to a high school in NY that was 90% jewish. They would all give bjs, but would not screw b/c they didnt want to get pregnant.

If anything the "stereotype" was that jewish girls gave great head...but nothing else.

Because they don't have to give any more blow jobs.

they still want sex to have babies, never work again, complain about their husbands at starbucks and fuck the latin pool boy while husband is at work busting ass to pay for wife to drive the hummer

they still want sex to have babies, never work again, complain about their husbands at starbucks and fuck the latin pool boy while husband is at work busting ass to pay for wife to drive the hummer

Dude, its Land Rover now, the Hummer is now passe'

Hilarious and true.

I'm just glad that it's OK to crack Joo jokes now.

I'm from NJ and I'll never forget the first southern girl I dated at Wake. She once told me that what she wanted to do after school was, "Play tennis and take care of my husband."

After school, I did date a Jewish girl for a while who I don't think thought about anything BUT sex.

I'm from NJ and I'll never forget the first southern girl I dated at Wake. She once told me that what she wanted to do after school was, "Play tennis and take care of my husband."

After school, I did date a Jewish girl for a while who I don't think thought about anything BUT sex.

Buttsex! Must have been a tridelta.

Back