• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WPT E8: 1. rjkarl- 45, 3. DeaconSlim2.0- 36

Who is worse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OldGoldBeard

A Sorry WR Like Crabtree
Reaction score
How They Got Here: rj- 73, toogs- 32
rj- 60, MAC- 35

Slim- 65, mdmh- 25
Slim- 37, james- 27

If This Were the WWE: It's clear from the start that there's a lot of bad blood here, as the two opponents trade vicious blows. Slim's youth and bulk give him the early edge, but every time he seems to be on the verge of landing a knock-out blow, Ravishing Rick Karl pulls out a cheap shot. "That's cheating!" Slim howls, rubbing his eyes after Rick has thrown sand in them. "Call the match, ref!"

"Why do you LIE!" rj howls. "You're ruinig my brillant Twitter plans. My laywer willl you!" Filled with rage over the unprovoked personal attack, RJ takes the offensive, piledriving Slim, clotheslining him, even executing a perfect diamond cutter. Basking in the crowd's cheers, RJ adds a nut-tap for good measure.

"Hey!" the ref shouts. "No low blows. Next time you try that, you're out of here."

"What?!" rj screams. "I havne't had any with you. WHy would you start someting with me? You shloud be third-gaade girls wrestling matches!"

"You've been fighting dirty all match," the ref says.

"Why do you LIE?!"

The camera cuts to the ostensibly-unconscious Slim, one eye popping open as he hears the refrain. A tremor runs through his whole body, his lips twisting back into a sneer as he climbs to his feet. "You already said that!" Slim shouts. "It's a Haas! Haven't you been keeping up with this match!"

RJ turns to confront him, but too late. Slim has thrown caution to the wind, and pummels his opponent quite literally into the ring. When the referee finally pries him off, only a lump of mutilated flesh remains of his opponent. Were it not for his handy My Life Card, no one would have even been able to identify his corpse.

Despite RJ's best efforts last night, the fat guy deserves this one.

this is preposterous

the night vote will lean toward rjk so I fear this one is already in the bag

Unless you wrote his code, I cannot understand why you feel this way.

this thread is quiet...

...too quiet...

RJ is a worse poster, but Slim might have an actual mental breakdown if he wins this.

Decisions, decisions.

True, but does rj have another meltdown in him if he wins this whole thing? Slim was combust if he loses to rj here.

RJ is a worse poster, but Slim might have an actual mental breakdown if he wins this.

Decisions, decisions.

Jim-Harbaugh.gif

Back