• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WPT E8: 2. RicoSuave- 40, 5 lectro- 31

Who is worse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OldGoldBeard

A Sorry WR Like Crabtree
Reaction score
How They Got Here: Rico- 62, Cav- 20
Rico- 41, Caturday- 39

lectro- 70, phan- 28
lectro- 43, Ph- 37

If This Were the WWE: Lectro takes the ring first and chalks his hands, getting ready for business. Rico, meanwhile, struts out to an Eagles/Fleetwood Mac mash-up, high-fiving the fans as he struts up to the ring. The bell sounds, but Rico is unfazed, wearing a smarmy grin as he says, "Oh, man, I've got Lectro? I don't even..."

He's cut off by a right hook. Rico goes down as the Junkyard Dog pulls the full Rick Steiner, trotting around the ring on all fours and raising his leg over Rico's writhing body. The crowd goes wild, and Lectro goes to work, cycling through various submission moves--the half-nelson, figure-four--like the old pro that he is. After a time, however, he feels a tickling sensation at his anus. At first he ignores it, but the feeling grows to a poke, and then a prod.

"Is that where RULZ used to boink you?" Rico wheezes.

The Junkyard Dog chooses to ignore the taunt, tightening his grip around Rico's throat.

"I begged him to boink me, but he said I wasn't man enough." The Junkyard Dog shivers as Rico's broad, flat tongue massages his grundle. "I'll be your BeachBum any day," Rico coos, resting his cheek against his opponent's sweaty, shriveled scrotum.

The Junkyard Dog has had enough. Releasing Rico, he leaps up and sprints out of the ring and up the tunnel, Rico in close pursuit.

"Wait!" Rico shouts. "Come back! We're both red birds, I promise!"

Both men are counted out as they disappear out of the arena. By virtue of having left the ring a second later, Rico is declared the winner.

LOL If I win the next round I'll have to change my username to "MacDaddy" to throw off the haters.

The fact that I won proves that Wake fans had rather feel good about Wake sports than to do what is necessary to actually be good.

Back