• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WPT F4: 1. rjkarl- 38, 1. bobknightfan- 45

Who is worse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BKF is like a senile grandpa with tourette's so you might feel sorry for him.

RJKarl is like a senile grandpa who was an asshole his whole life so who cares.

BKF is like a senile grandpa with tourette's so you might feel sorry for him.

RJKarl is like a senile grandpa who was an asshole his whole life so who cares.

I see them as exactly the opposite actually. RJ has his outbursts, but he also tries to joke around and makes positive posts too. BKF is just miserable all the damn time.

I see them as exactly the opposite actually. RJ has his outbursts, but he also tries to joke around and makes positive posts too. BKF is just miserable all the damn time.

yeah. not really

And how the hell has BBD suddenly become the smartest poster on the boards? I find myself agreeing with everything hes said in the past week.

Neg rep bomb at stake here!

Based on their past reactions to some mod decisions/interference, I am sure the "winner" will take the neg rep bomb in stride.

Rico is the youngster in the Final Four. With past winners being keeper and TheReff, I think the next WPT needs to have a Worst Poster Under 40 division.

I lost a bet with BKF and we agreed to donate the proceeds to the upkeep of this website. Not only did I send them $150, but BKF matched it. For that he will always be on my good side...until he sends his deathsquads out to kill non commies.

Rj, on the other hand would not send a penny to up keep this site.

Voted for Karl since he is a "progressive" as in lib...but since both of these numbnucks are a'holes, would like to cast another vote for Knight.

Voted for Karl since he is a "progressive" as in lib...but since both of these numbnucks are a'holes, would like to cast another vote for Knight.

Wait, you voted for somebody because they were liberal when your other choice was bobknightfan? Have you ever seen him on the political forum?

These would probably be my #1 and #2 choices in the whole tourney.

As bad as rj is, bkf is just so much worse.

NBA fans, American patriots, and anti-abuse in sports advocates have united!

Back