• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WPT R32: 1. bobknightfan- 66, 8. 2&2 Slider to Leyritz- 24

Who is worse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OldGoldBeard

A Sorry WR Like Crabtree
Reaction score
Vote

This will be public as a test run to see how that affects voter turnout.

bkf is fucking awful even though I agree with him on 70% of political topics.

nv60iu.png

and? They are both awful. bkf is easier to tune out, and his posting has dropped off so his awfulness doesn't have as big of an impact on the board

2 & 2 may be intolerable on the politics forum for some, but he is hilarious on the sports board.

If you are thinking that bkf shouldn't get your vote because his recent activity has dropped off, take a trip down Memory Lane to his disdain for the Army-Navy game:

http://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php/14424-Army-Navy-Game?highlight=army+navy

I always pull for a scoreless tie and a freezing rain in that game. Kind of like watching Duke-Carolina to me.

Yeah, I have to part ways with Coach Knight when it comes to the military. I think that glorifying the military and worshipping military power has gotten this country into a bunch of unnecessary trouble. We should have a strong military that fights wars by air and/or strategic seal-type actions....and as seldom as possible. We don't need to have 170,000-man invasion forces to occupy nations around the globe for highly questionable reasons. Just one man's opinion. I guess that the way "patriotism" was used to fan the fires for the Iraq War soured me on "waving the flag". And I am a veteran, so I think I have a right to express my opinion.

Nothing against those people....but if this isn't a form of "glorifying the military", why the hell is this game on TV? Most of the time it has two teams that are something like 3-8 on the year, playing in a nationally televised game.

bkf could somehow turn a thread about energy drinks or a chimpanzee playing the drums into a rant as to why younger wake alums are all entitled dipshits.

They both can be terrible on the politics board, but bkf has had some godawful sports board posts also, between his Bob Knight love affair, and his desire to turn any thread into a discussion about his dislike of current Wake students and how spoiled they are or his political leanings.

I just wish I had a screenshot of bkf's nonsense from back when I was a mod. That guy is an out-of-touch clown that doesn't understand the modern world. He has not aged with grace.

i just picture Billy Packer sitting at a computer with a glass of scotch writing angry posts. Congrats BKF...i finally voted for you in something.

For some reason, posters like bkf don't really annoy me much. I just chalk up his nuttiness to being a crazy old person. Same thing with townies. I guess I don't hold non-Wake grads and old people to the same standards I hold other people.

Giving bkf his own thread keeper/kanohji style where he can talk about his fantasy baseball team to his heart's content was a really brilliant move by our mods.

Full disclosure: I voted for bkf, but each of these posters contribute something useful on a regular basis.

Back