• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WPT R32: 1. jhmd2000- 61, 8. Numbers- 29

Who is worse?

• 1. jhmd2000

Votes: 61 67.8%
  • 8. Numbers

Votes: 29 32.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was jhmd2000 on the old boards? The guy has really come out of nowhere to be the #1 overall seed.

He's been around for a long time. Isn't he DoubleorNothing's older brother or something like that?

The would be awesome if true because she sucked too. By now she is probably a full on lesbian with her man hating ways and that must be killing the ultra conservative jhmd inside.

Was jhmd2000 on the old boards? The guy has really come out of nowhere to be the #1 overall seed.

Yeah, he was awful then, too. I think most of the hate comes from the politics board, but I'm someone who rarely ventures over there (and I hate liberals, anyway). Dude is a UNC grad who would constantly defend them while pretending to be speaking from a Wake perspective. That and generally seeming like a horrible person with most of his posts.

JHMD if for no other reason but his lolbad comments on Erin Andrews. Just pathetic.

numbers is insufferable

6a0120a6dde087970b0162fc2fe559970d-800wi

My favorite thing about numbers is that he sometimes uses the CT to bitch about what somebody said on one of the other forums. GOSSIP TIME!

Glad to see a strong performance in last week's conference tournament got numbers into the field. Potentially legendary post here, for example:

I don't really feel like UNC has more name recognition than Wake, at least in my personal experience. I'm up in Boston now and most people know about Wake and know it's a good school. There may be more people who have heard about UNC, but wouldn't necessarily attach that with "good school" but rather their basketball program. Most people I've talked to when I've had Wake stuff on know Wake is a good school.

http://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php/12694-As-an-Erin-Andrews-fan

Some strong pics to begin the thread before just going off the rails.

In response to asking if he's seen the Erin Andrews video:

"No, and I doubt highly that I ever will. Not that I think for a second that her outrage wasn't entirely manufactured (or at the very least misdirected at the thought of someone else exploiting her likeness for personal gain in which she did not share). I'd have far more sympathy for a person who didn't spend 96% of her career marketing the same body for profit. Don't go on DWTS, wear those outfits during primetime and then play the modesty card. Sorry, not buying it. "

When called out on it:

"Save it, junior. I already said I won't look at the video. I find the invasion of her privacy disgusting and distasteful and I don't want to ratify that guys behavior by consuming it. Find another windmill, Don.

Her shtick is exploiting her appearance. I know plenty of people who know more about football than she does; she's in the optics business. Don't tell me you're worried about people seeing your body, and then proceed to show me 98.5% of it in primetime. I'm calling her a hypocrit, not saying she deserved what she got. There's a difference. "

Numbers had a classic about defending his choice to go to law school bc he didn't know what else to do and his parents are bankrolling him

Numbers had a classic about defending his choice to go to law school bc he didn't know what else to do and his parents are bankrolling him

He is just so bad everywhere. On the sports board, he is Rainman with his senseless stats and KenPom bullshit, in the pit he is a humorless little shit. The guy has no sense of humor, it is a complete blackhole. I assume he also lacks much in the way of a well rounded personality. I mean, the guy is a fucking unabashed facepainter. He is a facepainter's facepainter.

He is the original dwarf too and he is only like 5'6" according to DV7.

Finally, there is the Political boards where he NEVER hesitates to remind anyone who will listen that he is a lawyer to be. He is the most insufferable type of law student where everything has to be argued and dissected and analyzed like he thinks a lawyer should or would. Numbers is the law school moran who highlights 70% of every page in his casebooks and it turns out that the other 30% is the relevant information.

Fuck that guy.

That post was almost completely incorrect but perhaps Moonz' best work.

Back