• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WPT R32: 1. rjkarl- 73, 8 toogs- 32

Who is worse?

• 1. rjkarl

Votes: 73 69.5%
  • 8. toogs

Votes: 32 30.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not nearly as positive as horse betting analyses and incessant "this thread should be about me" posts

RJ may whine to the mods and take the boards too seriously, but he's at least made positive contributions to the boards at some points in his posting career. Can't say the same about the MD troll.

bullshit. toogs brings humor to the boards, and since the boards are solely a source of entertainment to normal people that's a good contribution.

what are rj's positive contributions other than regurgitating what he reads in the daily racing form?

backup your claim you're an internet superhero. I see you mention it often, but need some proof.

Oh well, some people don't like Batman either. I'll live.

Toogs is worse and his offer was a bad deal. I would definitely light $1000 on fire before I walked away from posting and that is 10x what he offered.

Toogs is worse and his offer was a bad deal. I would definitely light $1000 on fire before I walked away from posting and that is 10x what he offered.

There was a third option that RJ should have no issue with.

For being a superhero, you sure are a goddamn stupid poster. You are responding to a parody.

it's like fighting the archvillan's obvious robot decoy instead of fighting the archvillan.

For being a superhero, you sure are a goddamn stupid poster. You are responding to a parody.

wait, do you think I thought that was the real RJ? LOL, who is the goddamn stupid poster now. I think I will put you on my list for correction.

Back