• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WPT R32: 3. Knight- 51, 6. BeachBumDeac- 41

Who is worse?

• 3. Knight

Votes: 51 55.4%
  • 6. BeachBumDeac

Votes: 41 44.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First buzzer beater of the tournament?

I even find the gay tags funny at times, but why do people dislike BBD?

I even find the gay tags funny at times, but why do people dislike BBD?

The closeted gay thing aside (ricosuave's theory, not mine), the guy started a thread asking for cheap first date ideas (on DS), then started getting ripped, begged the mods to remove the thread and they complied.

Seems all of his posts are arguing about or with something or someone.

I wish this matchup mattered more.

No way either of us is able to beat Palma in the following round.

Oh well, I gave it a good run.

Don't sell yourself short. Sure, Palma is one of the best worst around, but you're no slouch!

BBD, I know you read the tags. Which one is your favorite? I believe you mentioned "bbd ambassador of cock" in the past. How about some of the more topical ones?

BBD, I know you read the tags. Which one is your favorite? I believe you mentioned "bbd ambassador of cock" in the past. How about some of the more topical ones?

Not a gay one, but I really like "young bkf posts link"

"bbd likes magnums" on the gun violence thread is another one that made me laugh

The closeted gay thing aside (ricosuave's theory, not mine), the guy started a thread asking for cheap first date ideas (on DS), then started getting ripped, begged the mods to remove the thread and they complied.

I may have been the first to call out BBD for being in the closet, but I'm only responsible for maybe 15% of the BBD gay tags. I wish I could take credit for all of them because some are fantastic, but I suspect there are multiple taggers besides me. I must give him credit for taking it in stride because he used to get really pissy about it, but not anymore.

Back