• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WPT R32: 4. MACdeac- 41, 5. 89deaconmike- 33

Who is worse?

• Total voters
Well, MAC is a raving lunatic that apologizes whenever he's publicly called out and always claims that he was posting drunk.

I have no idea who 89deaconmike is.

89deaconmike is a guy who's sole purpose is to post links to Debka on the politics board. He's an idiot.

MACdeac might be the worst poster on the sports board, IMO. Nothing but ridiculous negativity and bitching, no matter the topic, with no insight or analysis. If I were going to put a poster on ignore, it would be him.

MACdeac might be the worst poster on the sports board, IMO. Nothing but ridiculous negativity and bitching, no matter the topic, with no insight or analysis. If I were going to put a poster on ignore, it would be him.

the zoo trip really seemed to revive your interest in these boards? are you still a mod over on DS or did you resign moonz style?

the zoo trip really seemed to revive your interest in these boards? are you still a mod over on DS or did you resign moonz style?

I started posting more here around the time we moved back to NC and I started working in an office again. When the split happened, I pretty much just stopped posting on DS and here cold turkey. I actually enjoyed watching Wake games more (despite how shitty we've been) when I wasn't reading the boards. I'm sad that you haven't noticed me until the last couple of weeks, Moonz!

I think I'm technically still a mod on DS. I like to go over there when this board crashes and edit posts from people I know just for shits and giggles.

I started posting more here around the time we moved back to NC and I started working in an office again. When the split happened, I pretty much just stopped posting on DS and here cold turkey. I actually enjoyed watching Wake games more (despite how shitty we've been) when I wasn't reading the boards. I'm sad that you haven't noticed me until the last couple of weeks, Moonz!

I think I'm technically still a mod on DS. I like to go over there when this board crashes and edit posts from people I know just for shits and giggles.

That's some epic revisionist history right there. It's pretty well known that you were forbidden from posting here by ChicDeac....

Every MACdeac post i can recall is basically him bitching at RJKarl. We get it MACdeac, you hate RJKarl.

Back