• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WPT R32: 4. Marquee Moon- 48, 5. Wrangor- 36

Who is worse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you are only saying that because you don't read the politics board

Eh, I dabble over there. I disagree with most of what Wrangor posts. However, just look at the posting history of Warwick Davis if you want to see some terrible posting. That's where Moonz is at his worst.

I think when Moonz get someone in a tizzy it is absolutely hilarious, so Wrangor by default.

Eh, I dabble over there. I disagree with most of what Wrangor posts. However, just look at the posting history of Warwick Davis if you want to see some terrible posting. That's where Moonz is at his worst.

Yup. I like both as posters, but Moonz bad parodies give him the win.

Tightening up....Moonz is definitely going down in the first.

Interesting that this and rjkarl/toogs have over twice the page views as all the other contests.

Interesting that this and rjkarl/toogs have over twice the page views as all the other contests.

The only possible explanation for that is that the 3-4 posters on this forum who think rj is an awful poster have created multiple parodies to nominate him to a 1 seed, vote against him, and drive up the pageviews to his thread in the name of their obsession!

I'm going to pull a bitch "take my ball and go home" move if Wrangor does not win his first round and I do. Raising the "who gives a shit" stakes. We were going to go head to head a while back, with the loser packing his things, but it never happened.

Though not head to head, if I win my match and Wrangor loses, I will remove myself from these Boards.

Peace out.

I am dumbfounded that I lost to a guy who thinks the world is 6000 years old, who believes the stories of Adam and Eve and Noah's Ark, who thinks Jebus walked on water and "rose again."

What. The. Fuck.

I am dumbfounded that I lost to a guy who thinks the world is 6000 years old, who believes the stories of Adam and Eve and Noah's Ark, who thinks Jebus walked on water and "rose again."

What. The. Fuck.

Obviously you suck.

What. The. Fuck.

There's still 2hr to turn this thing around. I can't believe the result either.

What. The. Fuck.

the dwarfs have spoken

What. The. Fuck.

Polarizing.

I'm going to pull a bitch "take my ball and go home" move if Wrangor does not win his first round and I do. Raising the "who gives a shit" stakes. We were going to go head to head a while back, with the loser packing his things, but it never happened.

Though not head to head, if I win my match and Wrangor loses, I will remove myself from these Boards.

:tear:

Jesus > Moon

obviously

jesusquintana.jpg

Back