• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WPT S16: 1. jhmd2000- 45, 4. Marquee Moon- 20

Who is worse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OldGoldBeard

A Sorry WR Like Crabtree
Reaction score
How They Got Here:

Why Jhmd Should Win: JHMD earned his #1 overall seed based on the strength of his horrible political posts, the Erin Andrews flap, some other recent event that he had a horrible take on (I'm blanking on what, though. BMoney?), his gingerness, and Tar Heel lineage. Plays the OTF role of half-pretending to be a Wake fan while constantly taking shots at the program, although he lacks all of the things that made OTF a good poster. Lives in Guyland.

In the scatter-shot approach Marquee Moon takes with his posting, he occasionally posts something good, or even great. He also originated the "jhmd=ugly ginger" tag.

Why Moonz Should Win: Condescending, arrogant, spends a sizable portion, if not most, of his posts denigrating others' stature, tastes, careers, etc., often using attributes that are figments of his own imagination. Doesn't post enough about how miserable it is to be a lawyer. On rare occasions, will completely lose it. Led to the end of the anonymous rep system, just as RJ was about to dip into the red. Numerous terrible parodies.

Every once in a blue moon, jhmd will make a witty remark.

That's a very rare blue moon, although it does happen.

By the way, if you have a running sticker on your car, JHMD is your vote here - he hates you and hopes you crash and take out another runner with you.

FIFY.

By the way, if you have a running sticker on your car, JHMD is your vote here - he hates you and hopes you crash.

can i change my vote? i also hate tools with running stickers on their car.

i just rectify'd my previous vote for moonz. As much shit as he talks about me I think he's often funny as hell.

I like them both. Although I suspect Moonz would wear this win like a badge of honor.

so, currently my haters are:

a yank bag, a fatty, a pasty white ginger, a dude with cankles and a midget

As I'm pondering my vote, I have to wonder how we forgot Colonel Angus.

surprised tintin wasn't given more thought given some of y'alls hatred

Tintinisahottie.

Don't remember what he's known for.

I've only ever seen him in soccer threads, he's pretty forgettable, not sure why Shooter is surprised by his absence....

Phillydeac on the other hand, should definitely be here....his PSU meltdowns are epic. It's incredible what kind of hold that shitkicker school has on him...

Can we hurry up and call this round? I've sent Blue Steel in and they're starting to get tired. I don't want to risk injury to a key player. I'm ready for the next victim.

Back