• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WPT S16: 2. jamesda3- 27, 3. DeaconSlim2.0- 37

Who is worse

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OldGoldBeard

A Sorry WR Like Crabtree
Reaction score
How They Got Here: jamesda3- 61, Chris- 25

DeaconSlim- 65, mdmd- 25

Why James Should Win: one of the board's most simple-minded posters james seen a lot in his time here he has the feud with toogs also its hard to keep his kids straight on an airplane but they do get to watch tv and drink mountain dew when their good lol dont talk to my grandpa like that ill kick your ass ty walker said on facebook that he dont want to transfer i talked to him its not weird shut up ill kick your ass lol ragland is great hell easily replace givens

DeaconSlim can at least put together a coherent sentence, and his frequent raging and asinine theories can often provide (unintentional) entertainment. He also posts a lot on the YLYL thread, and occasionally stumbles across something funny in doing so.

Why DeaconSlim Should Win: God, is this guy miserable. The Boston Marathon thread was a great example of what a nut he is. Though I haven't seen it lately, his frequent Haas call-outs on the YLYL thread--a thread that has over 5,500 posts and tens of thousands of items on it--are absurd. And, of course, he's one of the few that give credence to RJ's neurotic "It's not me, it's everyone else!!!!" claims by constantly starting fights with him. Just a very, very unpleasant poster.

James's blundering also seems unintentional, triggered more by his low IQ and anger issues. He tries to provide the board with information through attending football scrimmages and stalking WF athletes on Facebook, and his Hottie tournament has at least generated some positive response.

The insufferable whiner gets my vote over the inconceivable moron.

someone post that jamesda3 beach wedding photo. the guy is like 5'5" but he blames the lens and says he's 6'2"

no one is buying that shit

that said, slim is a ginormous tool so he gets my vote

Your request.
n706488720_1416154_205.jpg

How does it feel to be beaten by such a dwarf Slim? Also lets talk about that name Slim. You obviously have some image issues and are self conscious about your weight yet you put the name slim into your boards name thus making yourself a target. This is especially true when you go out of your way to defend fatties and get all out of shape when people hate on them.

How They Got Here: jamesda3- 61, Chris- 25

DeaconSlim- 65, mdmd- 25

Why James Should Win: one of the board's most simple-minded posters james seen a lot in his time here he has the feud with toogs also its hard to keep his kids straight on an airplane but they do get to watch tv and drink mountain dew when their good lol dont talk to my grandpa like that ill kick your ass ty walker said on facebook that he dont want to transfer i talked to him its not weird shut up ill kick your ass lol ragland is great hell easily replace givens

DeaconSlim can at least put together a coherent sentence

images

I am 5'11" never claimed to be 6ft. I always told everyone I was 5'11" and 3/4. My temper and my confidence is something I struggle with and while I may not be the smartest cookie I certainly am not as dumb as everyone suggests I am. I will be graduating near the top of my class May 11th among 15k other graduates, but sometimes it feels like being accepted here would be a greater achievement. As someone who use to mow lawns to get money just so I could come to the games by myself at 12 years old with 103 fever, dual ear infections, in the November rain you will never met a bigger Deacon fan and isn't that what this board is about?

Last edited:
seriously, he actually looks to have actual dwarven features from the waist down. Plus, could he have selected a less flattering off the rack suit than that?

Meet me at a ball game I will show you I am closer to 6ft than I am to 5'8". I may be 5'10" as I feel like I have shrunk, but there is absolutely no way I am shorter than as my dad is 5'9" and I am noticeably taller than him.

Your request.
n706488720_1416154_205.jpg

How does it feel to be beaten by such a dwarf Slim? Also lets talk about that name Slim. You obviously have some image issues and are self conscious about your weight yet you put the name slim into your boards name thus making yourself a target. This is especially true when you go out of your way to defend fatties and get all out of shape when people hate on them.

You keep my picture easily on hand? lol.

Anyway you can see in this picture that the ground is not level as each person left to right looks shorter than the next. The shortest out of us is my little cousin the first in purple, the next shortest is my brother in law the last in yellow. Me and the first in yellow are the same height and the other is maybe an inch taller than both of us.

seriously, he actually looks to have actual dwarven features from the waist down. Plus, could he have selected a less flattering off the rack suit than that?

Do I need to start a thread and just let everyone say all the negative shit they want to say to get it out of the way? Or is it necessary for you to be this way to find joy in your life? If so keep going I certainly wouldn't want to deprive you your joy.

I can't tell if jamesda is trying to win with those posts or not.

You keep my picture easily on hand? lol.

Anyway you can see in this picture that the ground is not level as each person left to right looks shorter than the next. The shortest out of us is my little cousin the first in purple, the next shortest is my brother in law the last in yellow. Me and the first in yellow are the same height and the other is maybe an inch taller than both of us.

I can't tell if jamesda is trying to win with those posts or not.

No, this is absolutely unintentional and genuine.

Having said that, what do we do here? The guy obviously doesn't understand message boards.....he hates getting shit on, then makes numerous HOF bad posts. The lawn mowing at 12, walking to the game uphill in snow both ways, with a fever and dual ear infections is priceless. We might have to recognize him as the winner, but remove him from the tourney before he snaps....

Meet me at a ball game I will show you I am closer to 6ft than I am to 5'8". I may be 5'10" as I feel like I have shrunk, but there is absolutely no way I am shorter than as my dad is 5'9" and I am noticeably taller than him.

tumblr_lwfsgtFxS11r8su96o1_500.gif

Back