• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WPT S16: 2. RicoSuave- 41, 3. Caturday- 39

Who is worse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OldGoldBeard

A Sorry WR Like Crabtree
Reaction score
How They Got Here: Rico- 62, Cav- 20

Caturday 58, RSF- 39

Why Rico Should Win: Ugh. Perhaps no poster has a greater divide between perception and reality than Biggoty Biggoty. In his mind, he's the older, wiser, sophisticated professor having fun with his proteges. In reality, he's the creepy, slightly drunk, slightly racist uncle with below-average intelligence who makes everyone trade uncomfortable glances with half his comments. Unintentional hilarity, they name is Rico.

Caturday, on the other hand, is what every Pit dwarf dreams of being, and doesn't mind telling the tale, or going off on Jeffrey [Redacted]. Often psychotic, but never boring, Caturday is a deer-caused car wreck waiting to happen.

Why Caturday Should Win: Delusions. Of. Grandeur. Caturday is one of the few board members who is truly a dick, a personality borne of his prodigious wealth, prestigious career, and habit of banging super-model quality girls. Or so he says. Manic mood swings, off-the-handle explosions, and a deteriorating capacity to discern fiction from reality have earned Caturday plenty of enemies.

Rico, while typically insufferable, is at least good-natured, and most of his mishaps are unintentional. He may "poke fun" of people in a cringe-worthy manner, but there's never any malice behind, and he seems like he's at least an okay (if somewhat backwards) guy.

Rico is clearly an alias. Caturday is amazeballs

Caturday is legitimately funny sometimes.

Boogity is an unfunny racist who claims to be JUST TROLLING, HA HA HA GET IT whenever someone calls him on something.

oh come on, vote rico only for the fact he still is around and will freak the fuck out. hell, he's already whining and he's only made the sweet 16.

I see at least one parody voting...that's lame.

whatever, justice was served

It looks like multiple parodies may have put Rico over the top...either that or a parody and two major lurkers. Caturday was screwed. I expect a full NWPA investigation into this.

It looks like multiple parodies may have put Rico over the top...either that or a parody and two major lurkers. Caturday was screwed. I expect a full NWPA investigation into this.

A clear case of the voter fraud that we're assured never happens, happened again.

I see two parodies/users I don't recognize for Bid (RJK Jr. and Heisenberg) and two for Caturday (Rafi and rodgriffin32). Tiebreaker would have gone to Bid anyway, so I'm ruling it a non-issue.

I never knew I was so hated on these boards. I figured that no matter how much someone may dislike some of my posts that'd be made up for with some of the investing advice I threw out there. I called the Euro collapse and it's bottom almost to the day. As well as a number money S&P call options that some douche broker would charge 2% on. Sucks y'all have to be such dickbags, I let a few posters know about HIG at $21 and Tesla.

Back