• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WS Traffic Question

cna4life

Reaction score
When headed south on Silas Creek and turning right onto Fairlawn, north bound traffic turning left has green light......

do you stop/yield or keep trucking expecting the turning traffic to use the left lane on Fairlawn?

keep on truckin since they would have to merge over into that lane...with proper signal usage

keep on truckin since they would have to merge over into that lane...with proper signal usage

this. it's a free flowing right lane similar to the exit off silas creek onto robinhood, but without the signs and shit.

this. it's a free flowing right lane similar to the exit off silas creek onto robinhood, but without the signs and shit.

I hate the duffi (plural for duffus) who can't figure that exit out.

I love taking it as fast as possible and then dragging up Robinhood to force those in the other lane to get behind me lest be stuck behind someone turning left up ahead. Poor tire tread life ftl.

I hate the duffi (plural for duffus) who can't figure that exit out.

I hate being behind cars on this road...so many people just stop, this is what I call the optimum time to use the horn.

I hate being behind cars on this road...so many people just stop, this is what I call the optimum time to use the horn.

They still usually don't figure out what is going on. People are huge noobs.

It also doesn't help that delivery lorries continually destroy the plastic 'cone' barrier equivalents between the lanes. Without those, noobs can't tell that they are protected.

Back