• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WSJ Article: Re: State losing again at BB&T

I love Nikita:

"I don’t know a lot of N.C. State cats," senior nose guard Nikita Whitlock said, "but I know they came in here thinking they were going to win –– especially after our bad game against Clemson. Maybe they were a little overconfident, maybe they just don’t like it here."

Love Nikita. That is a such a simple, in-your-face, f*&k you, comment.

My guess is it is to far for the Tractor to get to on one tank of gas and they are not comfortable taking alternative transportation.

Decades later I still think of the Wall Street Journal when I see WSJ. I think we just come to play against NC State. Hopefully our cross-recruits are watching.

LOWF + patronizing. It's not the fucking 70s anymore. All we want is a coach/OC to realize that maybe Tanner Price isn't the best option QB...

LOWF + patronizing. It's not the fucking 70s anymore. All we want is a coach/OC to realize that maybe Tanner Price isn't the best option QB...

Nobody outside of the fans wants to recognize how bad a coaching mistake has been made this season, by trying to be an option team. I think chances are better than 50/50 that we'd be 5-1 right now had the option heavy offense been ditched in the spring or early August and we'd played an offensive style like we played last Saturday. As we all know, the option heavy offense looked bad in the spring and preseason scrimmages, all the signs were there and stubbornly the coaches didn't do anything about it. If this kind of coaching error happened at most schools, the fans would be calling for the coach's head much worse than we are.

^ They'd be burning crosses on the front yard by now. Can you imagine if an SEC coach pulled this shit?

Imagine how the Arkansas fans would've treated Lobo (assuming he didn't become our coach). Holy hell

That record against NC schools really is remarkable. It helps to play Duke every year, but 21-3 at home is 21-3.

Decades later I still think of the Wall Street Journal when I see WSJ. I think we just come to play against NC State. Hopefully our cross-recruits are watching.

so does everybody else

Back